The Scientific Committee of ASPR 2017 is pleased to inform that the abstracts listed below have been accepted to present in their respective presentation modes.
Please refer to individual confirmation letter of presentation mode for the relevant terms and regulations and the online reply slip link for confirmation of the presentation. If you did not receive it, please check your junk mail box or send us an alternative email address (other than @qq.com and @hotmail.com).
Registration for the conference is a requirement for the presenting author(s) and a pre-requisite to an abstract being reproduced within the conference programme. Please register for the Congress immediately to confirm your participation. Registration must be done online through the link on the Congress Website at http://aspr2017.com/registration.html on or before 25 August 2017. The abstracts will be published in Hong Kong Journal of Paediatrics - the official publication of Hong Kong College of Paediatricians (HKCPaed) and The Hong Kong Paediatric Society (HKPS).
Please fill in the online reply slip in your confirmation letter to confirm you have registered and will present at the Congress by 25 August 2017. If you decide NOT to join ASPR 2017 to present your abstract, kindly please also inform us at email@example.com with your abstract ID as soon as possible.
Remarks: Both active poster presentation and electronic poster presentation requires to prepare an electronic poster using the official template, please refer to the submission guideline above.
Active E-Poster Presentation Schedule
> 6 Oct PM (Active E-Poster Session 3 & 4)
> 7 Oct PM (Active E-Poster Session 5 & 6)
> 7 Oct PM (Active E-Poster Session 7, 8 & 9)
|01 Adolescent Health
03 Community Paediatrics
05 Developmental Paediatrics
07 Gastroenterology and Hepatology
08 General Paediatrics
09 Genetics and Genomics
10 Haematology and Oncology
11 Immunology and Allergy
12 Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Free communications will be presented in one of the following formats:
(c) No Preference
Final decision regarding the mode of presentation will be at the discretion of the organizer.
Best Research Awards will be given to the outstanding oral and poster presentations based on the merit of the submitted abstracts.
Guidelines for submission of abstracts
- All abstracts should be submitted online through the relevant website.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words, including acknowledgments (50 words will be deducted for each figure included in the abstract).
- Abstracts of scientific studies should follow a structured format: “Background and Aims”; “Methods”; “Results” and “Conclusions”.
- Abstracts of case reports should follow a structured format: “Introduction”; “Case Report” and “Learning Points”.
- Abstracts will be published directly from the electronic submission, but the Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit and format them before publication.
Registration of authors
All presenting authors of the abstracts are required to register and pay the registration fee by the deadline. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the final programme.